TonicPow is a peer-to-peer digital advertising system. For individual users, it is an easy way to earn small amounts of Bitcoin recommending things one likes to their friends and family. For a business, it’s a powerful tool that lets them create flexible, incentive-based advertising campaigns. It allows both sides to leverage the power of microtransactions without needing to understand Bitcoin.
This is possible because TonicPow uses the Bitcoin SV blockchain and its BSV digital currency, the only chain that significantly scales (now), is regulation-friendly and has robust utility. As the massively scalable blockchain with super low transaction fees, Bitcoin SV enables micropayments and data usage that can re-invent the Internet experience
So what does it do exactly?
- Social Monetization for consumers: Earn Bitcoin SV for recommending favorite products and services. The more engagement they drive, the more BSV they earn.
- Better Advertising for businesses: Reach real people wherever they are today. Specifically encourage sales of a product, service, new signups, social engagement, or anything one can imagine. Pay for better ad engagement.
- Developer Tools: Seamlessly extend TonicPow functionality to users. Use own domain name for referral links.
- Instant: Real-time payouts for promoters, and reporting for advertisers.
- Transparent: Clicks and conversions are recorded on-chain, and can be independently verified.
And best of all? It‘s free for consumers to use. TonicPow only earns money when you do. WIN-WIN!
Calvin Ayre commented: “It blows my mind to see how many incredible business and enterprise solutions are now being built on Bitcoin SV. It proves that scaling matters. And with Bitcoin SV committed to a set-in-stone protocol, developers can build whatever blockchain applications they like safe in the knowledge that the underlying ‘plumbing’ will not change. TonicPow is such a powerful solution to any business looking to market itself and I am very excited to be an investor.”