idexo is pleased to announce that it has successfully completed an integration with Zapier, enabling any app that connects to Zapier to connect to the blockchain and web3 across many different chains, and unlocking many thousands of new NFT innovation use cases. The idexo Zapier integration has launched in Beta phase and is available in the Zapier App Directory.
Applications of this integration include:
- Mint an NFT any time a new row is added to a Google Sheet
- Mint an NFT with an Email
- Mint and gift new NFTs as part of drip marketing campaigns
- Autogenerate early user Soulbound Tokens and participation-based NFTs based on product usage and other customer milestones
- Trigger NFT mints on a time-based schedule or via webhook action from any application
- Turn web2 tickets into web3 tickets
- Create smart contracts via Google Form, Typeform, Wufoo, Gravity Forms and others
- Create new NFT surveys and responses via any connected web form or survey application
- Create new decentralized Business Intelligence and Reporting applications using NFTs
- Create automated workflows that create NFT collections and NFTs within them and promote them on social media
- Create audio NFTs from voice calls
- Instantly back up new files from Google Drive, Dropbox and others to permanent decentralized storage on Arweave
- Generate quotes and proposals as shareable NFTs
- Autogenerate access and membership NFTs from traditional transactions
- Organize journals and photos into NFT collections
- Turn NFTs into printed items such as posters and t-shirts
How anyone can get started using this integration:
- Register an idexo account
- Find API key – this is what you need to enter when accessing your Zap
- Add transaction credits and use them to purchase method credits necessary for making the integration transactions
- Connect your Zaps using the Zapier interface. To try a simple one, connect a Google Sheet and trigger a new contract deployment and/or NFT mint using a new row in a sheet, or use a webform integration to create them using a simple form.
- For smart contracts deployed, you can find them under the Contracts tab in the idexo app dashboard. For individual transactions such as minting NFTs, these will appear as a log under the API section under account settings.
- If desired, set-up a trial account for one of idexo’s monthly plans to access advanced SaaS features and enhanced support
To support the creation of Zap templates, idexo will be holding an idexo Zap hackathon with details and dates to be announced soon.
“From our founding idexo has been focused on simplifying the process of integrating blockchain features into regular applications, opening up NFT innovation to the broader market of creative entrepreneurs,” says Greg Marlin, CEO/CTO of idexo, “We started with simplifying everything down to one line of code and straightforward naming back in early 2021. We’ve always strived to make it easy for anyone, including non-coders to achieve great applications. This aligns perfectly with Zapier’s mission to help people build no-code applications and they’ve done an amazing job of enabling that and attracting such a large number of connected apps. We’re excited to see what people build with these new integrations that connect the Zapier ecosystem with an ever-growing idexo library of available smart contracts, layer 1 and layer 2 blockchains, and web3 and NFT integrations.”
To get started with the idexo Zapier integration, users can first register a free account to obtain an API key and add the necessary transaction and method credits to perform transactions. For more information, users and companies can find documentation links and book a guided demo on the idexo website.
Idexo envisions a world where decentralized applications pervade every industry in the $88Trillion/year world economy the way the Internet does.
Idexo’s mission is to empower innovators to create these industry-disrupting applications.