Metatime has announced that it has raised a total of $11 million in investment through two seed sales held to develop the Web 3.0 ecosystem. The funds raised in the two seed sale rounds held before the initial public offering will support Metatime’s goal of expanding its Web 3.0 product range.
Under the umbrella of Yıldız Tekno GSYO A.Ş., leading investors including Halkbank, Kalyon Holding, Yıldız Technical University, and Türk Telekom provided a total of $11 million in funding to Metatime. Also, more than 10 angel investors participated in the two-stage seed sale. The locks of 10% of the MetaCoins (MTC) sold in the two-stage seed sale will be opened after the final public offering, which will end on November 11, 2023. The remaining 90% will be linearly released for use starting from the main launch date of November 11, 2023, for a period of 225 days.
The demand collection process, which started on March 3 and will continue until March 23, is ongoing. With high demand for the first private sale of MTC, investors are vying to own MetaCoin at a fixed price of USD 0.07. Metatime has released all the details of the private sale ahead of the demand collection that will end on March 23.
Metatime Co-Founder and CEO Yusuf Sevim said, “We are grateful to all the seed investors who supported us. Their investments will help us break new ground in blockchain technology and expand the ecosystem. We started our investment process with the first demand collection on March 3, and we are very pleased with the interest the campaign has received. We expect this process to help us achieve our goal of creating the world’s most comprehensive Web 3.0 ecosystem.”
Yıldız Tekno GSYO A.Ş., which participated in the private sale, said, “We are proud to support Metatime’s goals of introducing blockchain technology to people of all ages, and we wish the team success.”
Metatime’s first products under development include a cryptocurrency exchange and a blockchain network, which will be the foundation of the Web 3.0 ecosystem. Other products currently being developed include MetaNFT Marketplace, MetaLaunchpad, MetaExplorer, MetaWallet, MetaCoin, and MetaStablecoin.
With MetaChain supported by the Proof of Meta consensus mechanism, Web 3.0 users can participate in network verification and MTC mining. MetaExchange, built on the Metatime ecosystem, is a platform designed for users of all levels. With Lite, Pro, and Meta versions, MetaExchange will set a precedent by not assessing commissions for trades that closed at loss. Additionally, a copy trading feature allows novices to profit from emulating the experts.
As the first centralized cryptocurrency exchange to offer a completely transparent order book, MetaExchange will prove that all transactions are executed correctly and that there is no attempt at market manipulation.
Metatime is a complete blockchain ecosystem for giving individuals entry to web3 in all its forms. From NFTs to trading and gaming to saving, Metatime incorporates a range of powerful products that will give network users full control over their finances, identity, and assets. The MTC token plays a pivotal role in realizing these goals, rewarding MetaChain validators and creating a circular economy in which everyone prospers.